Gearbox Mono Premium String
Mono Premium is the standard string for all Gearbox racquets including our top of the line collections.
Your string selection is important when looking to customize an maximize the performance of your racquet.
Gearbox strings all its high end collections (GB-250,Solid 1.0 and MAX1, MAX2) with 18g Mono Premium from factory.
If you are looking for a firm and crisp feel, then we suggest monofilament string.
Model Mono Premium
Configurations 17g, 18g
Length Reel (660') - This length strings an estimated 17 racquets
Composition Nylon 66
Feel Firm and Crisp
Solid Nylon 66 core with thin Nylon 66 filaments coiled around the core string and covered with a Nylon sheath for great performance and durability.
660’ length strings an estimated 17 racquets
Great overall performance string
Soon to be offered in black as well, arriving summer of 2013.
Does string type matter? Our Pro’s say YES!
String type is important when looking to get the best performance from your racquet. Here are some things to consider when selecting string for your racquet:
Thinner gauge string provides many benefits to your game:
• Power is increased due to increased string resilience
• Control is improved due to more ball bite.
• Gearbox high end collections come with 18g from factory for best performance.
• 18 gauge string is our thinnest string and provides the best power and control from your Gearbox frame.
• 17 and 16 gauge may be a better option for you if you tend to snap your string quickly.
If you are looking for even more string resilience, the best durability possible from your string and the most power, you should consider Multifilament. Check out our Multifilament option.